Wednesday, October 16, 2013

One Little Word

Melissa Moats and Dad Joe Krippelz Sr.

My Dad is my hero. He’s taught me a lot of things. One day I asked him what he believed it took to be successful at anything. He didn't even hesitate. He smiled and said one word. Consistency. Wow, one powerful little word. I really took it to heart. It is definitely easier said than done, and I remember that word every day. I stay consistent with auditioning. Consistent with organizing all of the junk that piles up on my desk or in my inbox. Consistent with giving my clients my very best work, and very best attitude. Always. I also consistently treat every client I work with like they are my ONLY client. No matter what it is you're going after: Voice Over, weight loss, or getting to the top of that mountain, you gotta keep at it. Every. Day. So, consistency. Yep. One little word. I hope it helps you get to your mountaintop. Thanks, Dad.